This privacy statement describes how Syvo collects and uses the personal information you provide on our Web site, www.syvo.com. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
Collections and Use
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information, such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number;
- Billing Information, such as credit card number and billing address;
- Financial Information, such as bank or brokerage account numbers, types of investments;
- Unique Identifiers, such as user name, account number, and password;
- Preferences Information you provide, such as product or content interests, or communication or marketing preferences;
- Usage activity about how you interact with us, such as purchase history, what content you viewed, and which areas of our site you visited.
We also collect the following information from you:
- Information about your business, such as company name, company size, and business type; and
- Demographic information, such as household income, age, education, gender, interests, and zip code. As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer, such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to:
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Assess your needs to determine suitable products or services
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Display content based upon your interests
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, or you can contact us at info@Syvo.com.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities, such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may disclose your personal information
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- When we believe, in good faith, that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- if Syvo is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site, of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information;
- To any other third party, with your prior consent to do so.
We, or a third party contracted by us, may use technologies such as cookies, Web beacons, or scripts to gather information about how you and others interact with our Web site. For example, we will know how many users access specific areas or features within our site and which links or ads they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our site is used, improve our marketing efforts, and provide content and features that are of interest to you. Please note that we do not respond to Do Not Track signals.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at info@Syvo.com.
We provide two means for you to make a purchase on our site. You can either use our order form or a third party checkout option. If you use our shopping cart, the transmission of sensitive information collected on our order form is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). If you choose to use a third party checkout option to pay for your order, its privacy statement and security practices will apply to your information. We encourage you to read that privacy statement before providing your information.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active, or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account, or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at info@Syvo.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at info@Syvo.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at info@Syvo.com.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by posting a notice on this Site, prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
- Syvo Mediator: https://mediator.service.syvo.com/
- Instagram Basic Display API: An HTTP-based API that Meta apps can use to get an Instagram user’s profile, images, videos, and albums.
- Syvo Retail website: A website enabling Users to showcase and sell their products, primarily dresses. This website may include a feature for displaying Users’ Instagram Posts.
- Posts: Content, including hashtags, written material, images, and videos, generated, published, or reshared by Users on Instagram and accessible to other network users.
- Feed: The combined Posts from the Instagram selected by Users to embed and display on their Syvo Retail website via Syvo Mediator.
- Users: Users of the Syvo Retail website responsible for deciding which Posts to combine to create their Feed.
- Viewer: Anyone on the Internet who views an embedded Instagram Feed.
Using Syvo Mediator
Instagram Account Connection
Every Syvo Retail website has a dedicated page within its admin panel, accessible at [Link to Syvo Retail domain]admin/settings/advanced/3-party-integration/instagram, where the User can connect an Instagram profile.
Access Token Acquisition
When the User clicks ‘Connect,’ the Syvo Retail website initiates a request to Syvo Mediator Service to acquire an Instagram Basic Display API access token.
Syvo Mediator manages the authorization process by presenting an authorization window to the User. In this window, the User logs in and grants Syvo Mediator the necessary permissions to access their Instagram profile media.
Access Token Retrieval
Once authorized, Syvo Mediator passes the obtained access token back to the Syvo Retail website.
Data Retrieval and Storage
The Syvo Retail website utilizes this access token to retrieve and store profile media from the connected Instagram account. This process of requesting Instagram media occurs periodically, following a predefined schedule, typically every 8 hours. Syvo Mediator does not store any information from the User Instagram profile.
If the User on the Syvo Retail website wishes to disconnect Instagram from the website, they can simply click ‘Disconnect.’ This action results in the deletion of the access token, and consequently, the removal of Instagram images from the site.